When it comes to proper hair maintenance, there are all sorts of advice that are flying all over, it is almost impossible to tell what will work, and what won’t. It is hard to tell what sorts of conditioners to use, oils to apply, what foods to eat, and a host of other things. When it comes to the foods to eat, you’ll want to try foods that are rich in iron and proteins. This includes foods like fish, beans, cereals, and veggies, among other things. In this article, we are going to take a look at some hair maintenance tips that will help you have healthy hair.
- Losing a number of strands of hair on a daily basis isn’t something to make you panic.
- Hair is fragile and should, therefore, be combed with care, and extremely if it is wet. A comb with broad teeth is best used, combing it from the roots to the ends gently.
- In order to get rid of split ends, you should try and trim the hair occasionally.
- It isn’t advisable to wash hair on a daily basis, and when you happen to wash the hair, make sure to use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
- For the best strength and shine, it is highly recommended to wash the conditioner off with cold water.
- You might want to read the label on the back of shampoo bottles to find out what properties it has. Most shampoos have sulfate, which is the cause of the lather and also known to clean the scalp. This sulfate, however, is also responsible for washing off important minerals / essential hair oils and also responsible for that stinging effect in your eyes whenever it rolls down your face. You might want to avoid these sulfate-based shampoos if you feel these effects.
- You might want to avoid hair coloring and instead opt for other hair lightening products such as lemon, honey, and chamomile tea. This is because hair coloring isn’t good for dry hair.
KC Professional Chocolate Color Mask Reconstructive Treatment – Toning Conditioner for Brown Hair
Still, on hair treatment, we are now going to review a color depositing conditioner brown, the KC Professional Chocolate Color Mask Reconstructive Treatment. This is a treatment that makes the shade of your hair deeper, coming with provitamin B5 and keratin derivatives for that extra protection, reconstructing and treating damaged hair. You have an option of 16 unique shades to choose from. This is a sulfate free conditioner, meaning that it won’t take away essential oils or make your eyes itch.
- Works for warm, medium brown hair
- Comes with provitamin B5 and keratin derivatives for protection and reconstruction
- Available in 16 unique shades
- Sulfate free
- For the darker shades, use protective gloves
Proper hair maintenance is important as a part of your overall good health. There are hundreds of products that we can use, but we should always check out their composition to make sure we are using the right products, such as sulfate free shampoos and conditioners.