- Pups Save the Easter Egg Hunt - At Adventure Bay's annual Easter egg hunt, the search for a special egg leads the PAWPatrol on an exciting adventure.
- Pups Save the Bunnies - When hungry bunnies invade Farmer Yumi's farm, Ryder and the PAW Patrol must save his carrots from their furry friends.
- Pups Get Growing - When fertilizer causes Yumi's crops to sprout humongous veggies, Ryder and the PAW Patrol must corral the stampeding produce before someone gets squashed.
- Pups Save the Mayor's Tulip - Mayor Humdinger uses his Kit-tastrophe Crew to sabotage Mayor Goodway's perfect petals for the tulip contest, and night guards Rocky and Chase come to the rescue.
- Pups Save a Stinky Flower - Mayor Humdinger drops off a gift, a flower that spreads a horrible stink when it blooms, to Mayor Goodway. When she tries to return it to him, she runs into trouble and has to be rescued by the PAW Patrol.
- Pups Save the SongBirds - When all of Adventure Bay's songbirds go missing, super spy Chase leads the PAW Patrolon a mission to bring them home.
- A Pup in Sheep's Clothing - The pups gear up and work together to find Farmer Al's missing sheep and catch the culprit who keeps letting them loose.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Give the Kiddos PAW Patrol: Pups Save the Bunnies for Easter!
*This item was given to Southern Mommas Reviews for free in order to write an honest opinion on www.southernmommasreviews.com
My son's love for movies has been real since he is getting a little older. Since starting school, he has had a love for Paw Patrol! Which I can understand, because it really is an adorable kids movie. Paw Patrol's New movie that will be releasing on March 7th is super cute! Paw Patrol: Save the Bunnies includes 7 adorable episodes that you won't want to miss!
I decided to take advantage of him wanting to watch this movie, by having a Mommy & Me Movie Night! We snuggled up and enjoyed the amazingly cute movie together. The smiles and giggles he made during each episode was priceless. I enjoyed watching him enjoy this movie.
My son enjoyed this movie so much that as soon as it was over, he requested we watch it again. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN! Paw Patrol is a great toddler/young child TV Show for boys and girls. Boys and Girls go crazy over these adorable puppies!
With Easter right around the corner, I thought this would be a super cute Easter Bunny Present! Don't miss a chance to bond with your little one. Movies are the perfect chance to cuddle up and enjoy them being kids.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save the Bunnies includes the following episodes:
This DVD will be available on March 7th for $14.99.