- Open-ended interlocking construction blocks
- Innovative augmented reality IO Blocks App acts as a virtual build guide: free download included for your smartphone or tablet
- Set includes 192 pieces and IO Block App tracker pad
- A combination of geometric and curved elements add variety and promote more fluid designs
- Interlocking pieces connect with a secure, yet easily adjustable friction fit system.
- Material: Soft touch plastic
- Educational Focus: Fine motor skills and spatial concepts
- Suggested Age: 4+
- 2016 Toy of The Year Finalist in Preschool category, winner of 2015 Tillywig Brain Child Award, 2015 Parents’ Choice Award, 2015 The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
Friday, October 7, 2016
Guidecraft IO Blocks® 192 Piece Set Review
*This item was given to Southern Mommas for in order to write an honest opinion on www.southernmommasreviews.com
These IO Blocks are seriously so neat. My son who is two loves these. The IO Blocks really get your imagination rolling, you can make almost anything you set your mind to with these. The IO Blocks are recommend for ages 4 and up, however my two year old did not try to put these in his mouth. I believe with supervision, these are okay for children who are 2. My brothers who are 11 and 13 also had a blast with these building all sorts of crazy things! They loved how easily they could come up with something and make it. I love how focused this would make them and watching them concentrate to complete what they want. I think the IO Blocks would be a great addition to a classroom for children to .
The open ends on the blocks make it easy to build what you are trying too. These blocks stay nicely put unless you take them apart. I was shocked at how easily these attached and stayed put. These IO Blocks are very durable and well made. The blocks would interlock very nicely, we have had zero problems getting any pieces to lock together. I was highly impressed that every piece was perfect.
I love how educational these are. Even for my two year old. We go over color and how the blocks fit into one another. He is learning STEM even at a young age with these.
Create a limitless world of people, animals, architecture, robots, vehicles and more with IO Blocks®! Each set comprises 12 unique plastic shapes and features 6 colors; red, blue, green, tan, black and white. Curved elements add to the variety and encourage more fluid designs and organic themes. IO Blocks® connect with a secure, yet easily adjustable friction fit and feature a beautiful matte finish to the touch. Sets range from a 59 piece travel set with locking travel case, to a 1,000 piece large group activity set. The IO Blocks® scale is derived from a .5″ cube, the largest pieces measuring 1.5″W x 1.5 L x .5″D. Available now on Google Play, and the Apple App Store: IO Build App for your smartphone and tablet!