Drawing and Coloring – Fun & Natural Form of Development9:37:00 AM
- Different materials. Having something new, fresh, interesting at hand is very important. Try different mediums that would stimulate his creativity.
- Be a role model. Influencing your kids to pick up drawing and coloring might be that easy. Be there for them with the coloring pencil in your hand,
- Every effort counts. Do not let the efforts of the little one go unnoticed. This point is utterly important as it will help the little ones pick up new colors, lines, nourishing their own creativity.
- Use coloring books and drawing templates. They`re numerous color books online and in the early stages of creativity these can open the creativity tap swiftly, stimulating they`re imagination, feeing the mind.
- Associate drawing with music. A great coordination and appreciation between these types of fine arts will be tied.
- Freedom of choice. The child should decide absolutely everything from color to pagination. The decision making process could develop in this stage as well.