Love Your Baby To Bibs Giveaway3:37:00 PM
Who says bibs have to be boring and utilitarian? These organic cotton baby bibs are as adorable as they arefunctional. Every parent knows you need more than one bib and so does U.S. Bilby. That's why they offer these well designed and crafted bibs in sets of 4. The attention to detail and quality craftsmanship makes either the boy or girl baby bibs the best gift set to add to your baby shower registry.
- The softness and thickness of these Baby Bandana Drool Bibs will help to keep your teething baby dry longer even with lots of drool and dribble. The microfleece backing provides extra protection and helps keep baby safe from reflux and rash irritations around the face and neck.
- Two nickel free, easy snap closures are adjustable as baby grows and there’s no Velcro to scratch baby’s soft skin. The Baby Bandana Bibs are recommended for infants and toddlers in ages ranging from 3-24 months.
- WOW! U.S. Bilby Baby Bandana Bibs are super cute, and they have quality overlock stitching, not single stitching, to ensure that the bibs will last for your newborn, infant or toddler.
- Your baby will stand out and be the fashionista baby on the block with these signature bandana drool bibs. Mom and Dad will be so proud of baby’s awesome new baby bibs.
- These functional Baby Bandana Bibs make an ideal, unique and great baby gifts for boys and girls, for baby showers, birthdays and other gift baskets. It’s a ‘must have’ to include as a Baby Registry item.
Made from 100% organic cotton on the front and 100% polyester fleece on the back these adorable bibs have both style and function. I loved all the sweet images and graphics on each one of these hand-cut bibs. Since we are waiting on the arrival of the new baby so I tried them on a newborn doll that we had. The snaps made it easy to put the bib on and off. A great improvement over tying or Velcro which either come undone or chafe. Each one is stitched securely and has a plush feel. Designed to stop a babies dribble from soaking their outfit, these drool bibs are much smaller than feeding bibs. I appreciate that the smaller size allows a little one to move about with out the fear of being tangled up as they could with a larger feeding bib. If you know someone who is expecting or who has recently welcomed a new baby into their life I believe that these U.S. Bilby Baby Bandana Drool Bibs would make the best gift set for a baby shower or new baby gift and I would recommend every parent-to-be add these super soft bibs to their baby registry.
Great News! U.S. Bilby has been generous enough to offer three lucky readers a chance to try these cool bibs for free! Just enter on the widget below for your chance to win. Order now and save 23% you use one of the codes below the giveaway widget.
Welcome To The
Love Your Baby To Bibs Giveaway
Hosted By PaulaMS' Giveaways, Reviews, & Freebies
Co-Hosted By IMHO Views, Reviews, and Giveaways and Deliciously Savvy
Sponsored By U.S. Bilby
Dates: June 17, 2016 at 12:01 am EST through July 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
Prize: One lucky reader will win two sets of four bibs and two lucky readers will win one set of four bibs. Winners get to choose to receive boy or girl sets.
I would like to give a big shout out to all the blogs
participating in this giveaway! I couldn't do it without you.
Thank you for bringing this promotion to your readers.
By following us on our social networks and by email you make it possible for us to get the best giveaways together on the internet! Please take a minute to follow us on our social media accounts and “like” us on Facebook. Thanks!
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verified
Love Your Baby To Bibs Giveaway
Get a set today on AMAZON!
Hurry and Save 23% off when you use one of these codes to order from now until the giveaway is over or when 50 sets of each have been ordered.
4625K4MW Boys and 93J6VKYR Girls
Disclosure of Material Connection: PaulaMS received the products mentioned above for free to facilitate the writing of this review. Some of the links on this blog post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, she only recommend products or services that she uses personally and believe will add value to readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Love giveaways? Find more HERE.