- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% cotton muslin is lightweight, soft and breathable.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
HALO SleepSack Swaddles Review
*This item was given to Southern Momma's Reviews for free in order to write an honest opinion on www.southernmommasreviews.com
When my son was a baby we always had the hardest time calming him or trying to get him to sleep. With my niece that has no longer been a problem with swaddle blankets. Swaddle Blankets safely swaddle your child to get them calm and sleep easily. When swaddling a baby it gives them a cozy, womb-like feeling which help prevents reflex that will wake your child up. With the adjustable soft fabric wings, you can get this swaddle blanket fitting different size babies. I love how light weight, soft, and very breathable these swaddle blankets are. Which is great for new born babies and even older babies! These swaddle blankets come in two sizes Newborn (6-12 lbs) and small (13-16 lbs), which is a great compared to most other swaddle blankets. These are so prettily designed , I was super excited and impressed. Upon using this for my niece, she slept way longer than she normally would, My brother was so impressed. These are great to use over regular sleepwear to take place of loose blankets.
The HALO SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping more safely, HALO SleepSack products help babies sleep better, too. It's a warm, cuddly blanket they can't kick off, ensuring your little one sleeps soundly throughout the night.
"Like" HALO on Facebook: www.facebook.com/halosleepsack
Follow HALO on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/halosleepsack
Follow HALO on Twitter: www.twitter.com/halosleepsack
Follow HALO on Instagram: www.instagram.com/halosleep