Light-up Medicine cups (tm) 2 Pack Review10:51:00 AM
I don't believe there is anything harder than getting a young child to take medicine! With this light up medicine cup, I have learned the easiest way to get them to take it is by making it fun!! What better way to make it fun than having a cup that lights up?? My son has given me no problems since using this light up medicine cup. This has seriously been a life savor and a great product! I love that if it is dark, I can put my medicine in here with out turning on my light since it lights up I can see the measurements at night! Being a mom, I always look to make sure something is BPA free, luckily this is! This has been very durable and well made. I highly recommend this light up medicine cup. I received this at a discounted price for my honest opinion.
With the Light Up Medicine Cup, never unnecessarily fully wake your child or any patient again by turning on bright overhead/side lights. This ingenious new light up medicine cup allows you to read medicine bottles,pour the proper dosage and administer medicine in the dark.
No more waking up your child or any patient to fully administer medicine. The Light Up Medicine cup light has just enough light to facilitate administering medicine. But the light is not so bright, that it wakes up your patient or any one around them. Tip: You can even further shade the light by using your hand to shield any unwanted light from your patient or the surrounding areas.
Easy to use:
1. Just click the bottom rubber sealed button twice to activate light.
2. Easily read medicine label directions.
3. Pour the proper dose correctly with our highly visible & precise measuring marks. (Max 3 tsp or 15ML)
4. Administer to patient.
5. Patient dozes back off to sleep, not woken by harsh overhead or night table light!Safe & Reliable Construction: - Constructed from BPA styrene acrylic and graduated with *lead free ink. This medicine cup can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher or easily washed by hand.
- Comes with 3 replaceable and inexpensive LR41/AG3 button batteries. - (2) Light up Medicine cups per package. - 1 year warranty from manufacturers defects. -*Ink complies with 16 CFR 1303 and the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008(CPSIA)