Diono Pacifica Convertible+Booster Car Seat Review4:19:00 PM
Convertible+Booster Car Seat
As a mom, the top thing you are going to need is a car seat. You are going to want a SAFE one, such as this Diono Brand! If you are like me, I do not want to buy a car seat then have my child grow out of it yet to just buy a new one! Especially with how expensive car seats are these days. With the Diono Pacifica I have received that will not happen since the weight limit is 120 pounds!! This Convertible+Booster Car Seat is great since you can use it from 5 pounds all the way to 120 pounds.
My son has fell in love with this car seat, He seems so relaxed with it being a memory foam! With the body pillow it adds more comfort and security for my little one. Everyone who has seen my son's new car seat call sit a Cadillac since it is so nice!! We get compliments all the time on it!
This car seat was very easy to install, right now we are using it rear facing, and it literately took 5 minutes to put in the car! This Diono Car Seat came packaged very nice with all the pieces as well as instructions you would need to use it!
I could not contain my excitement when this came in, my son immediately started crawling into the car seat! Obviously he loved it right away too!
The car seat is very well made, durable, long lasting, and safe!
With me having a car, we do not really have to much room especially with a car seat in the back seat. Although this car seat looks enormous, it actually takes up less room than my old Graco did. It is very space saving I find. I honestly could not of been more impressed with this Diono Pacifica Convertible+Booster Car Seat. I was honestly not expecting for it to be as amazing as it was, I have truly came to love this car seat.
(The below information has came from the Diono Site itself )
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give Pacifica superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5 to 50 lbs
- Highest forward-facing capacity of any car seat in a 5-point harness: from 20-90 lbs (up to 57" in height)
- Converts to booster mode for children between 50 and 120 lbs. (up to 57" in height)
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Only brand of car seats with SuperLATCH™: with the Strongest Connectors and Secureweave™ webbing it provides an easy and secure installation
- Additional set of harness pads included to use only when the child is over 65 lbs in the 5-point harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable (we do not recommend one with an agitator) and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- Industry leading 12 year product life (from date of purchase)