*This item was given to Southern Mommas Reviews for free in order to write an honest opinion on www.southernmommasreviews.com
Do you have kids? Do you worry about germs?? Purell has always and will always be my Go To hand sanitizer!
I know with me having a toddler I am non stop constantly. Having purell in my diaper bag or purse has been a life savior. We constantly use purell to keep germs away. We prevent any germs or sickness we can with the help of purell.
We also use the Purell hand sanitizing wipes, which is great for my toddler who would try to eat the hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizing wipes are formulated to remove soils and kill illness causing germs, which makes these wipes not only good for hands but also for wiping down things.
I believe by using Purell, we have prevented many illnesses from getting my family sick.
Not only does purell work great, it smells and feels fantastic also! I am very impressed with purell, and will continue to use on a daily bases!
Benefits of Using PURELL:
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Trusted and used by the top leading hospitals
- Clinically proven to be effective in maintaining skin health
- Enhanced with emollients in a skin friendly formulation that is gentle on hands
3 Actions to Fight the Flu!
- Take the time to get a flu vaccine
- Take everyday preventative actions to stop spread of germs.
- Take flue antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them.
You should wash or sanitize Hands:
- Before preparing Food
- Before eating
- Before & After being around, caring for someone who is ill
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching anything that may carry germs
Purell products are available at major mass, food, and drug locations.
For more information check out Purell.com